Top 7 Motivational Quotes for September. Just for you to stay motivated this month.
The best way to use this is to read one quote a day. So that you can think about it the whole day. After a week repeat it again. So that you will get this quotes into your blood!
1) “Be here now.” – Ram Dass
Ram Dass is an American spiritual teacher, former academic and clinical psychologist, and the author of the seminal 1971 book Be Here Now
2) “If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself but to your own estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.” – Marcus Aurelius
Marcus Aurelius was Roman emperor from 161 to 180. He ruled with his adoptive brother, Lucius Verus, until Verus’ death in 169, and with his son, Commodus, from 177. He was the last of the rulers traditionally known as the Five Good Emperors.
3) “Happiness is a choice.” – Barry Neil Kaufman
Barry Neil Kaufman teaches a uniquely self-accepting and empowering process (The Option Process(R)), which has both educational and therapeutic applications.
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill was a British politician, army officer, and writer, who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1940 to 1945 and again from 1951 to 1955.
5) “If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” – Mary Engelbreit
Mary Engelbreit is a graphic artist and children’s book illustrator who launched her own magazine, Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion in 1996. Mary Engelbreit was born in St. Louis, Missouri.
6) “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
Henry Ford was an American captain of industry and a business magnate, the founder of the Ford Motor Company, and the sponsor of the development of the assembly line technique of mass production.
7) “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan
Michael Jeffrey Jordan, also known by his initials, MJ, is an American former professional basketball player. He played 15 seasons in the National Basketball Association for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards.